If you follow The Anxiety Guy Podcast avidly you now know how passionate our team is in helping people struggling. Struggling with life all together. With struggle comes that feeling in the back of your mind that keeps poking at you saying:
What if I get to the end of the road, and realize too late that I’ve built up habits that were destroying my mental health! I don’t want that to be you.
So it’s important to understand the top 5 list below, and begin getting conscious of where your time is being spent. Internally and externally.
So here are the 5 regrets that just may be destroying your mental health:
1. Spending too little time with the right people. – Sooner or later, you just want to be around the people who make you smile. So today, spend time with those who help you love yourself more.
Remember, the people you take for granted today may be the only ones you need tomorrow. Never be too busy to make time for those who matter most.
2. Not taking action on meaningful goals. – Instead of complaining about your circumstances, get busy creating new ones. You either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Most of the time, the only difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do.
When it’s all said and done, be sure you haven’t said more than you’ve done.
3. Settling for less than you are capable of. – Remember, growth and change may be painful sometimes, but nothing in life is as painful as staying stuck where you don’t belong.
4. Collecting more excuses than you can count. – If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
5. Letting impatience dominate your decisions and actions. – Patience is not about waiting; it’s the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard for what you believe in.
And of course, if you’re struggling with any of these points, know that you are not alone. Many of us are right there with you, working hard to feel better, think more clearly, and live a life free of headaches and heartache. So today is the day you take notice.
Take notice of where your thoughts are focused throughout your day. Take notice of what may be draining your mental and physical well being.
Once you’ve accepted these facts, you can begin making a change and stop living a life of regret once and for all.
Subscribe To The Anxiety Guy Podcast, And Learn More About The #1 Mental Health Support Podcast Today at https://goo.gl/ZqQGlg.
Important The Anxiety Guy Community Links: