In episode #20 of The Anxiety Guy Podcast I want to share the absolute crazy move myself and Robyn took to Bali. Having been given a decent tennis coaching opportunity in Bali, we were faced with 3 tough challenges:
- How would we take care of our 1 and a half year old baby in Bali?
- How would we get along with the locals?
- How the heck would I deal with my health anxiety, knowing there were no hospitals and emergency calls possible?!?!
The third one was one that made me really anxious. Reason being I was the Hypochondriac that called the emergency guys to come save me from an impending disaster due to my panic attacks, almost on a weekly basis. It wasn’t cheap. And it kept me in my comfort zone permanently.
I could have either feared the trip to Bali greatly. Or I could look at it as the first time I could face my fears. If anxiety and panic attacks did show up, I needed to look within myself to learn how to deal with it. I needed to learn to stop running from my fears, and learn how to overcome my health anxiety once and for all.
The 3 things you will learn from this episode are:
- How fear CAN be faced and moved through
- The best way to confront your deepest fears
- How to stop coping and start recovering from health anxiety
Are You Enjoying The Anxiety Podcast Episodes? Make sure to leave a positive rate and review if you are here.
A new episode of this podcast is done every Monday, so make sure to get your updates through one of the ways below. Also, if you have any questions that need answering from someone who’s been in your anxious shoes, don’t hesitate to send me an email.
Make sure to subscribe and download this episode of The Anxiety Guy podcast. Also join the inspirational Facebook community and begin turning your critical voice into your true voice.