So I ran through a few emails last night. A few people who have gained some interest in The Anxiety Guy ‘mission‘ as I like to call it, would like to know a little bit more about the man behind all the cool posts on anxiety disorders. So I decided to put together a few of my absolute favourite things to do (post anxiety disorder of course) and share them with you, the very people who are my inspiration behind the mission of helping people deal with anxiety naturally. So let’s do this!
9 Things You Didn’t Know About The Anxiety Guy:
1) I Love To Consume Very Large Amounts Of Sushi With My Baby Boy Any time, Any Place
2) I Love Traveling The Globe and Make Funny Faces In Pictures Because They Still Make Me Uncomfortable
3) I Can’t Go More Then 2 Days Without Watching Another Episode Of Covert Affairs
4) There’s Nothing I Enjoy More Then When Things Go Bang In The Sky!
5) I Start Every Morning Of My Day With A Power Mix Of Apple, Ginger, Beet And Carrot Juice
6) My Abolute Favourite Snack In The Whole Wide World Is Salted Seaweed Strips
7) My Absolute Favourite Snack In The Whole Wide World THAT I CAN’T EAT Is Bacon ):
8) In My Spare Time I LOOOOVE Making Strange And Interesting Cake Designs (yes, that’s supposed to be a minon from Despicable Me)
9) Finally, I love Bringing The Child In Me Out To Play As Much As I Can Each And Every Day (my fiancee on the left)
So there you have it, a few quick and quirky facts about how I go about my days. This list of 9 things actually gave me some real nice insight into what kind of a person I used to be, and who i’ve become and I definitely recommend you do the same. See if you can put a list of 9 things you enjoy doing more then anything together, and see if you’re being true to yourself and doing those things on a daily basis. I hope you enjoyed the ‘getting to know The Anxiety Guy a little better post, and I welcome all your comments and questions in the section below.
Have an inspired Wednesday everyone.